The Westin Chicago North Shore, located in the prestigious North Shore district of Chicago, is the perfect location for your next Kosher event. Whatever the scale, our team of culinary professionals takes great care in making the necessary arrangements to make each event a success. Only the highest quality and freshest products are used in preparing our outstanding cuisine.
The culinary team, led by Executive Chef Anthony Brienza at The Westin Chicago North Shore works directly under the supervision of The Chicago Rabbinical Council to create an experience that will surpass your expectations.
Feel confident that our complete attention will be focused on assuring each detail of your event is handled in a respectful and traditional manner. We also accept outside Kosher caterers certified by The Chicago Rabbinical Council.
In addition, Westin offers:
- CRC® supervised Meat and Dairy Kosher Kitchens
- Customized Menu Design to reflect your personal tastes
- 412 finely-appointed Guest Rooms including 35 Suites
- 35,000 square feet of flexible meeting space
- 15,000 square feet Grand Ballroom - the largest on the North Shore
- Indoor heated pool and whirlpool
- Complimentary Overnight self-parking, valet parking available
For more information or to check availability, Submit An RFP.